Thursday, August 13, 2015

It begins ...

August 10, 2015... I was set apart as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints by my Stake President, President Bruce Jones.




August 11, 2015 ... and just like that ... I am on my way to Peru!


August 12, 2015  ... I MADE IT...
My flight landed at 5:30 and then the one to Peru left at 6... so I totally ran all the way to the other terminal and I made it just as they were making the last call for the flight! I kept thinking of the stories of William Wood you sent me, because no matter what happened, he kept saying "God will bless us!" So I kept praying that because I was a missionary doing His will that he would help me make my flight, and He did! haha, anyways luckily all my bags made it too. We got back to the MTC at like 2:30 AM and then we had to weigh and check in all our bags and stuff and it took super long, so i didn't end up going to bed until like 4 in the morning, and then we had to wake up at 7 today! At least we got to sleep in an extra 30 minutes... haha but its all good... anyways my next p day is on Wednesday, so you'll have to wait a week to hear from me again, but then i'll have an hour to write, whereas i only have 5 minutes right now! Anyways i love you so much thanks for everything you do for me!  Love,  Hermana Gurney



No comments:

Post a Comment